Are you ready for your next challenge!? Flex your organization and leadership muscles for a good cause?
Ann Arbor Health Hacks is looking for new leadership. The founders are available to advise you, but you take the helm. Do you have what it takes? We are looking for individuals or a team with a community-centric vision of inspiring healthcare innovation to launch the A2 Health Hacks 2019! This is your opportunity to be the team that puts on an annual hackathon and monthly brainstorming events fostering innovation in healthcare and launching new startups in Michigan. Are you talented, driven, and conscientious? A good team member who thinks big? To learn more about responsibilities of this role, see our website HERE.
Basic qualifications we are looking for are
- Entrepreneurial mindset: willingness to acquire new skills
- Must have a sense of ownership for the event and mission to bring together a diverse community and foster innovation in healthcare
- Must feel comfortable reaching out to new people and speaking on A2H2’s behalf
- Must have experience working with a team and on a team, possibly recruiting and selecting a team
- Must be comfortable delegating work and communicating limitations
- Must be excited about healthcare innovation and be scrappy enough to make it happen
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit an application HERE.